24/02/2010

Paartalu Heading Home

Morton midfielder Erik Paartalu will leave the club when his contract expires at the end of the season.

The big Australian has agreed to a return home by signing a three year deal with A-League side Brisbane Roar.

"My contract was running down with Morton in the summer and there was plenty of interest from Ange [Postecoglou]," Paartalu told Brisbane Roar's official website. "I've been watching the progress of the A-League and I always imagined myself playing in it, it was just a matter of timing of when to come back.

"I feel the way things are going in Australia I'd like to give it a crack and with what Ange is trying to put together for next season it is going to be interesting and exciting.

"It was an opportunity I couldn't refuse really," he added.

brisbaneroar.com.au - Erik Paartalu Signs For Brisbane (24.02.2010)

No comments: