16/06/2010

MacGregor Invited To Pre-Season Training

Morton's longest serving player, David MacGregor, could be handed a new deal if he proves his fitness during pre-season training.

The 29-year-old, whose contract expired last month, has been invited to train with the team over the summer in a bid to prove he is over the injury problems that have plagued his Ton career.

"I spoke to the manager and he said I could come in for pre-season and prove my fitness, so at the moment he's not offered me anything," MacGregor told the Greenock Telegraph's Chris Tait. "I'm feeling fit and strong just now and I'm working hard through the summer to be ready for the start of pre-season. I'm sure my fitness won't be an issue so it's up to him."

Greenock Telegraph - MacGregor: I'll Show I'm Worth Deal (11.06.2010)

No comments: