18/03/2008

Ayr Want Keenan Permanently

Ayr United manager Brian Reid - who had two spells as a player at Cappielow - wants to sign Morton loanee Dean Keenan for next season.

Keenan is quoted on the subject in Craig Anderson's Scottish Sun match report for Ayr United's loss at home to Ross County - and makes it clear he's he wont be committing to the Honest men just yet. He said: "Brian has already talked about it with me and said that he would like to have me here next season, but I want to weigh up my options in the summer first."

Keenan also points out that he returns to Morton after next Saturday's Ayr versus Cowdenbeath match. I'm unsure if this means he can play for us again this season as he is returning between transfer windows. I seem to remember that Chris Templeman was ineligible to play for us in the play-off matches with Peterhead even though he'd returned from his loan from Brechin City.

To read the article click on the image below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure he can play. Keenan was an emergency loan and Temps wasn't