18/12/2007

Linn Wants To Stay At East Fife Until The End Of The Season

Morton striker Bobby Linn - currently on loan at East Fife - was interviewed by Graham McColl for an article that appeared on The Times website last Friday (14/12/07).

In the interview Linn (pictured scoring for East Fife against Forfar[above] and Elgin City [below]) says that he would like to extend his loan with East Fife from January until the end of the season: “I’ve not heard anything from Morton but I would like the chance to see this task through and help East Fife to win the third division. The chance of winning a medal makes me want to stay here and finish the job. Then I could go back to Morton extra-confident and ready to start the new season feeling sure of myself and ready for a fresh start. It will be as if they’re getting themselves a different player when I go back to Cappielow.”


The former Dundee and Peterhead man talks about his time at East Fife for the most part but towards the end of the article he makes it clear that his future lies with Morton when he says: “I’m still really excited about getting the move to Morton – it’s great to be at a big, ambitious, full-time club with a good support.”

No comments: