19/12/2009

Kevin McKinlay On Trial

Former Ross County, Partick Thistle and Dundalk midfielder Kevin McKinlay is currently on trial with Morton.

The Evening Times' Bert Mitchell states that the 23-year-old played in a bounce game versus Rangers on Tuesday, and that he will also play in another closed doors game next week.

McKinlay is quoted as saying: "Obviously I am keen to get things sorted out and hopefully the trial match went well and Morton will have another look at me next week

"They are very ambitious under Allan and James and I'd love the chance to sign for them. I am a bit short of match practice, but my fitness is good and hopefully I can do myself justice and earn a deal."

According to his profile on ptfc.co.uk Kevin is "primarily left sided, strong in the air and quick, and can play on either side of the park or in a more central role."

Full Name: Kevin Donald McKinlay
Age: 23 (28.02.1986)
Position: Left Midfield; Left Back
Born: Stirling, Scotland
Nationality: Scottish
Height: 6' 0"
Former Clubs: Chelsea, Ross County [loan], Ross County, Partick Thistle, Dundalk (Republic of Ireland)

Evening Times - Former Jag Kev In For Morton Switch (18.12.2009)

ptfc.co.uk - Kevin McKinlay profile

No comments: