16/06/2008

Clyde - Again

The SFL announced their fixtures for next season today and Morton will open the 2008/09 campaign just like we did 2007/08 - with a fixture against Clyde on Saturday the 2nd of August. The only difference is that this time the match will be at Broadwood rather than Cappielow.

We play our first home match a week later and this will see Chris Millar return to Cappielow with St. Johnstone. The season finishes at home to Ross County on Saturday the 9th of May.

I was keen to get the dates for our away trips to Ross County to plan a weekend with my family in Inverness. I also know that many Morton fans were also looking to plan a weekend bevvy session around them as well. The first is set for Saturday the 4th of October which isn't that appealing. However, I'm much happier with the second match which will be played on Saturday the 21st March - 4 days after my birthday.

No comments: