01/04/2008

Erik Paartalu Updates

According to yesterday's Greenock Telegraph former Gretna midfielder Erik Paartalu will be at Cappielow until the end of the season.
He told the Tele: "David [Irons] and Derek [Collins] have given me a lifeline until the end of the season. We’ll see where we go from there."


I've also got a couple of corrections to errors I made in his profile. An anonymous poster commented on my last post about the Australian and given the depth of detail I think it must've been Erik himself, a family member or his agent. The corrections are:
  • He is 6' 5" (not 6' 2").
  • His paternal gradparents were Estonian and moved to Australia after World War II (not his parents) and holds dual Australian and Estonian passports.
  • He represented the Socceroos at the 2003 Under 17 World Cup (additional information about his international honours)

No comments: