21/04/2008

Paartalu: "I'd Love To Stay Here"

Erik Paartalu's contract expires at the end of this month. We know that he will be eligible to play in the play-offs should we be in them but what of next season? In Saturday's match day programme Paartalu tells Andrew Bowman that he'd love to stay at Cappielow but the start of the reply sort of hints that it would depend on what division we are in.


In the regular 'An Interview With...' article Bowman asked the Australian "Your contract runs until the end of the season. Would you be interested in staying longer?". Paartalu replied by saying: "I'll wait until the end of the season before I worry about the next one. I haven't been approached by anyone and my only focus is on keeping Morton in the first division. I presume I'll be back here for pre-season training and we'll see what happens. I'd love to stay here though as the club is obviously going places and I've been impressed by what I've seen since I've been here."

Click on the image below:

No comments: