21/05/2010

Allan Moore Is New Ton Boss

Stirling Albion manager Allan Moore is set to become Morton manager as soon as a few minor details are ironed out.

The Scottish Sun's Paul Hughes has today claimed that both clubs have agreed on a compensation deal of £30,000 and that Moore will sign a 3 year deal at Cappielow after the 45-year-old insisted that Binos chairman Peter MacKenzie let him go.

"I'm delighted Morton have come back in for me after I missed out last time," Moore told Hughes. "I had to be straight with the chairman and tell him I might not get another chance like this and thankfully he backed down. There's a few things to be ironed out but I'm thrilled both clubs agreed a deal.

Moore had a spell as a Ton player in season 2001/02 in which time he made 12 starts, six substitute appearances and scored one goal.

The Scottish Sun - Greenock Mooreton (21.05.2010)

The Scottish Sun - No Moore Mister Nice Guy (21.05.2010)

No comments: