13/04/2010

Young Player Award For Tidser

Morton midfielder Michael Tidser has won the Irn-Bru Phenomenal Young Player of the Month award for March.

"I am delighted with the award as it shows I must be doing something right," Tidser told the SFL's Co-operative Insurance League Insider. "The main objective for everyone at Morton is to stay in the First Division but it is nice to be recognised as an individual as well. The gaffer announced my win in front of all my team-mates and they gave me a round of applausewhich was great when you consider I've only been here a couple of months."

The 20-year-old joined the club in January, and his impressive start to his Ton career has earned him the first of, what should be, many accolades.

SFL - Irn-Bru Phenomenal Awards For March Announced (13.04.2010)

SFL League Insider (Issue 34)

No comments: